USAID Tulonge Afya conducted an orientation session to 17 Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) from 4th - 7th May, 2018 at White Sands Hotel & Resort in Dar es Salaam. These CSOs are the sub grantee implementing partners who are going to conduct community mobilization and demand creation activities in 15 enhanced districts in the regions of Mwanza, Shinyanga, Iringa, Njombe and Tabora. The orientation aimed to achieve the following tasks and objectives;
- Orientation on the project and implementation approach
- Alignment of submitted work plans and budgets
- Orientation on internal controls and reporting tools
- Orientation on sub award terms and conditions
- Discussion on the supportive supervision roles and responsibilities
- Orientation on Test and Treat All campaign
The participants of the orientation included 3 representatives from each CSO, Regional Health Promotional Coordinators from respective regions and USAID Tulonge Afya staff (both from FHI 360 and T-MARC Tanzania). The orientation session was officially opened by the Managing Director T-MARC, Mr. Tumaini Kimasa and officially closed by USAID Tulonge Afya Chief of Party, Ms. Jacqueline Larsen.
T-MARC is looking forward to complete the engagement process of these CSOs and commence implementation of activities in June 2018.